Michael David Sturlin
· You want to learn important sawing skills.
· You want to progress from cutting straight lines to complex
· You want to learn about one of the first tools to master
for basic metalsmithing.
Saw like a pro!
Dive into the fundamentals for working with this important tool
Join goldsmith and jewelry artist Michael David Sturlin for his
99-minute video workshop dedicated to teaching the fundamentals
of successfully using a jewele's saw. Packed with helpful tips and
tricks,master this essential tool that will become an instant favorite
and will open doors to your design potential.
Overcome the main obstacles of sawing as you learn expert tips for
spanning the blade, keeping it taut, and holding the tool correctly
to allow for maximum movement. Begin with advice for sawing a straight
line, and then progress to curves, stairs, peaks, waves, spirals,
and beyond. Learn important techniques for visualizing where the
saw is going, controlling it to cut where it should, and making
simple adjustments if it goes astray.
Order your copy of this workshop DVD today to:
· Learn how to get comfortable with a saw so you can successfully
practice for accuracy later.
· Discover how to hold your tool with tender finesse for
precision and comfort.
· Get detailed information about posture, hand position,
tension tightness when holding the work, and proper grip strengths
for successful sawing.
· Learn how to listen to the sound of the saw to determine
· Avoid stressing when you break a saw blade (it happens!)
and learn solutions for other common mishaps.
· And much more!