Susan Lenart Kazmer
· You want to create dramatic wire jewelry that incorporates
fiber and found objects.
· You want to add movement to your jewelry with connections
fashioned from wire.
· You want to unlock the potential of wire for creating bezels,
cages, bails, and more.
Set Your Wire Jewelry Designs Free: Add Found Objects, Movement
Free your inner design spirit with whimsical tips for working with
Join innovative artist and metalsmith Susan Lenart Kazmer for Forge
Wire Cages and other 3D Forms for Jewelry Making, a workshop video
that dives into demonstrations of Susan's famed wirework. Susan
brings her interest in how jewelry is made to the forefront with
this video workshop that shares all of her signature wireworking
techniques: hammering heavy- and small-gauge wire, shaping, drilling,
patination, polishing, and more. Explore how versatile a simple
wire with balled ends can be as you use it for support, decoration,
and more. With Susan's unique techniques you'll learn how to fabricate
striking wire cages designed to hold stones or encapsulate small
found objects, all with cold connections and soldering.
Order your copy of this workshop video today to:
· Learn important safety tips including cutting your wire,
soldering, and forming without wrecking your hands.
· Build cages, settings, links, and more with wire.
· Uncover important considerations for working with silver
· Achieve motion in your designs with links and hinges.
· Add beautiful and colorful embellishments using sari silk,
leather, and other fibers.
· And so much more!